We are confident in the quality of our products being of the highest standard, but, we understand that issues with all products can arise from time to time. So if there's an issue with your Bellman product, we provide the below warranty.
This Limited Warranty only applies to purchases made through www.bellmanespresso.com.
OUR LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
What is covered?
Bellman’s Limited Warranty Policy warrants to the original purchaser that:
- All Bellman products are free from defects in workmanship and materials for the duration of their warranty period;
- All Bellman products are free from defects that prevent normal operation; and
- All Bellman products match the provided product description/specifications.
During the warranty period we will repair or replace any parts necessary to correct defects in materials or workmanship. If a defect occurs as the result of a product’s intended use according to the care instructions during the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the defective product or part.
Where a product is covered under this warranty will be responsible for the cost of any such repair, replacement part or replacement product.
Excluding consumables, all Bellman products are covered by a 12 month Warranty Period.
What the Limited Warranty does not cover?
Bellman’s Limited Warranty Policy does not apply or cover issues resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Improper assembly/disassembly;
- Failure to follow provided safety warnings, setup and operating instructions and any other directions for proper operation;
- Repairs, alterations or modifications performed by anyone not authorised by Bellman;
- Defects caused in whole or in part by misuse, abuse, abnormal handling, negligence, impact, accident and fire damage; and
- Repair or replacement of other property damaged by a defective product are not recoverable under this warranty.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
To make a claim under this warranty you need to contact us within 7 days of noticing the defect and provide your order details/proof of purchase from www.bellmanespresso.com and a clear photo or video of the relevant defect or issue.
Claims can be submitted through our Contact page or by emailing email@example.com. Clear documentation of the issue will assist our ability to quickly and correctly identify the cause of the issue and help resolve it for you as quickly as possible.
ISSUES OUTSIDE THE WARRANTY PERIOD
Should an issue occur with a product after its Warranty Period has expired we stock all replacements parts for purchase. Please contact us via the Contact page or email help@bellmanespresso so we can help diagnose the issue and advise what replacement parts and repair are needed to remedy the issue.